Free Return Shipping
FreeShipping.com knows that sometimes an online order arrives and it's not quite right. It may be the wrong color, size or simply not what you wanted. Other online shopping sites charge for return shipping. FreeShipping.com always offers free return shipping options with no extra fees.
Free Return Shipping: What to Do
FreeShipping.com free return shipping is through FedEx Ground®. In order to make the free return shipping process headache-free, we've created an easy-to-follow list.
- Log into your FreeShipping.com account. Under the "Return Center" tab, find the "Print a Label" form. To begin the free shipping return process, fill this form out completely.
- Print a return shipping label, following the directions after completing the form.
- Package the return item properly and add the shipping label to the outside of the package.
- Click on the "FedEx Store Finder" link in the "Return Center" tab to locate an authorized FedEx Office®.
- Drop off your labeled return package to your local FedEx Office®.
Free Return Shipping Policies
In order to qualify for free return shipping, there are a few simple requirements. Here's what you need to know:
- Your return must be sent while you're an active FreeShipping.com member.
- The shipment needs to meet FedEx Ground® maximum size/weight limits.
- The return item being shipped must have been purchased at a FreeShipping.com retailer.
- You must have purchased the item being returned while visiting the retailer via our FreeShipping.com site. This means you logged into FreeShipping.com, opened the "Visit Store" tab, and then opened the retailer's site.
- Free return shipping via FedEx Ground® is only available in the 48 contiguous United States. Sorry Hawaii and Alaska. Unfortunately other FedEx Ground® restrictions may also apply to residents of Iowa as well.
- All free return shipments must be sent to a valid commercial address in the 48 contiguous United States — no residential addresses or P.O. boxes.
If you order something and it doesn't work for you, we believe it shouldn't cost to send it back. Please note that in order to qualify for a purchase refund from a specific retailer, you need to comply with that retailer's refund policy and procedures.