Why is my Savings Center missing a Local Cash Back purchase?
If you recently made a Local Cash Back purchase but don’t see your earnings in your Savings Center, there are a few reasons why your purchase would not appear. Please check whether any of the following apply to you:
- Your card must be linked before your purchase is made. To be eligible for Local Cash Back earnings, you must first link your card and enroll in Local Cash Back before making your purchase.
- Not all businesses accept all card types. It’s possible your linked card was not accepted by the local business you purchased from. Please review the business’ Local Cash Back listing before making a purchase to confirm your card is accepted.
- You must purchase directly from the participating business. Purchases made through third party ordering services such as Grubhub, Eat24, ChowNow, Groupon, Square, etc. are not eligible for Local Cash Back.
- Businesses participating in Local Cash Back change frequently. Be sure to confirm a business’ participation through the Local Cash Back listings before making your purchase.
- All Local Cash Back transactions must be processed as credit. Even if you’re paying with a debit card, your transaction must be processed as credit. If you enter your debit pin, we will not be able to track your purchase, and therefore cannot offer Cash Back.
Please note that it can take 2-7 days for Local Cash Back earnings to appear in your Savings Center.
If you do not see your Local Cash Back earnings appear in your Savings Center within 7 days of your purchase, please contact customer service for assistance. It's important to have a receipt or processing information from the business to verify a purchase was made and a linked card was used.